
From there we heading into the valley, where I departed from the crowd to catch up with Vanessa at Noi. It turns out my friend Nic Wong works there, and he kept the drinks coming nice and strong.
After that I headed down to the Fringe Bar. It's a pretty sad reflection on Valley clubbing that the decent place to dance without cover charge is the Fringe. Smeh!

As far as I can recall, there was lots of boogieing. Boggieing had some brief interruptions of examining Court to check that the gentleman buying her drink a drink or two. I needn't of worried, as it wouldn't be the only exam Court would be getting that night. he he he.
Due to having limited funds, I ended up drinking vodka on the rocks! What The! I think it was more due to being an alco and smashed off my face. Kirsten makes a mean French Martini. Not only was I inflicting that on my self, but telling everyone to have a sip. "It'll do you good!"

All in all, a great night on the town.

1 comment:
Oh Benji! i am so excited that you keep updating your blog!!! i love you!!! look at those sexy people all dressed and ready to go out... *gasp... :> :)
Post a Comment