Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Les Soeurs De Ciseaux

THE SCISSOR SISTERS. FINALLY!

What a great couple of months for concerts! First Coldplay, then the lovely Miss Kylie Minogue, and now the Scissor Sisters! Good, what a night. After missing their last couple of appearances in oz, I finally got to see them, and they were fantastic! The night started with the usual drinks at Huessler Tce, a little vodka, a little chambord, a lot of fun!

I went with my friend Teanne, and her friend Liz. God we had fun, there was singing, dancing, drinking and public urination, just like Spain! It was great to hear all of the Scissor Sisters fantastic tunes live, making everyone within ear shot boogie.

Afterwards I headed to Caxton street with Teanne, and then met Kirsten, Courtney, KP and her cousin at Milton station, and we headed to the Valley. On the train we learnt some interesting Spainish phrases from Lena (that's what we call KP's cousin because we can't pronounce her name). There was an older couple on the train who were laughing along with us, and when they
asked where we were heading, I said Macca's coz I was super hungry. They said "No you're not." What! Why the hell not. Needless to say, they didn't think we were so funny by the time we parted ways. I mean, seriously?!

After a couple of hours of dancing and merriment, KP and I called it a night and headed home. After lots of water, and some spaghetti on toast it was time for a little shut eye.


1 comment:

Amy said...

Pia you dag... there's all these crazy dressed-up, going out and Scissor Sisters photos.. then you with your big sunnies and sun hat hehehe... Crazy lady!