So it's been a while since I've had anything to post, so it feels good to back in the saddle. Giddyup!
Last Tuesday (13th March) was Kirsten's (aka K-dawg aka K-Diggity aka K-Fed) birt
hday, and we all got together in a nice, civilised manner to celebrate the beautiful day of her birth. Nice work Lizzie!There was talk of Ricotta pancakes, but I unfortunately had to go to work early! so unfortunately I couldn't be part of the dietry fun.
But later on Tuesday, as the sun slipped over the horizon, and disappeared from sight, Steve and I made our way to the girls house for what we were told would be dinner @ 7pm. YUM!!!

Imagine our suprise when we arrived, to find the house in total darkness! I've never seen it like that, unless I'm snuggling down inside it for some slubber after a hard night out (generally at Fringe, don't judge). WHAT! WHERE IS EVERYONE???? DID THEY GO TO DINNER WITHOUT US? This is what was running through our heads, as we let ourselves onto the verandah, switching on lights all over the house from one conventiently located panel, and made ourselves comfortable on the couches overlooking Turkistan.
However, a quick phone call to the birthday girl informed us that Beth had locked herself out for the second time that day, and that the girls had gone to pick her up.
Stephie arrived home soon after, and everyone else arrived shortly. We all go pretty, and then headed on down to Tomato Brother's (YUM! My mouth is watering just thinking about it!!!)
We soon discovered that for $22 per person, they put on a banquet, and it was ever so grand. All that yummy food, I don't know what was my favourite.


No comments:
Post a Comment